Date(s) - Saturday, August 5, 2017 - Sunday, August 6, 2017
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
For information call 678-634-1249
Phoenix and Dragon Bookstore Annex
5505 Roswell Road, Room 215
For directions and location call: 404-255-5207
Instructor: Delores DeVore
Dress Code: casual
Fall Classes have been Cancelled
Check back in the 2018 for new classes
Tuning forks classes that set the Gold Bar standard for certification
CE’s are available for Massage Therapists from the NCBTMB
CEUs are not a given at this time for GA Massage Therapists
Whether you take one or all of the Tuning Fork Workshops in this beginner series you will love working with Tuning Forks!
Participate in ALL Three workshops and complete the required case studies to receive an ISTA Certification Diploma!
You can also take just 1 or 2 classes if you like.
Previous Students can audit a class they have taken at a reduced rate of 50% off individual classes. – contact us for discount code.
Owning your own tuning forks is a requirement if you are planning on certification and case studies. If you wish to purchase forks before class time and want guidance, please contact the Delores DeVore by clicking here
Forks can be purchased through ISTA at www.powerofsounds.org
- Certification requires you attend all 3 classes and complete the case studies. Cost $650.00 if paid by Aug 5, 2017. (Saving $100.00)
- All three classes without certification – $600.00 – if paid by Aug 5, 2017.(Saving $100.00)
In Tune with Tuning Forks Level 1 – Basics of Tuning forks Class 1 and 2
This weekend provides a solid foundation for adding Tuning Forks to your life. Whether you choose to use them for friends and family or implement them into your practice, this is the weekend to attend!
Saturday and Sunday, Aug 5 & 6, 2017
10am – 5pm each day
Phoenix and Dragon South Annex, Room 215
Cost $350.00, 12 CEU’s
This 2 day class is the beginning class for Tuning forks. It will cover
- History of tuning forks
- How to hold and strike tuning forks
- Techniques to use with tuning forks
- Weighted, Unweighted forks
- The basic set used in Sound Healings – Harmonic Spectrum
- Vedic Chakra System
- Additional forks – OM, Otto, Nerve, and the perfect fifth (C&G)
- Pythagorean scale – different from the Harmonic Spectrum
- Using forks at reflex points on the feet
- Types of Scales, and Sets of Forks
- How to start your case studies
- Hands on practice session