Welcome to the 2017 Pain Free Living Campaign
Mandara Cromwell, ISTA Board Chair and Cyma Technologies Sound Education Director, Kate Holland, will launch the official Pain Free Living Campaign in Atlanta, GA, on January 11th, 2017. This national initiative will inspire people to become educated on non-traditional pain relief and to seek out health practitioners that provide alternatives to drugs.
The International Sound Therapy Association (ISTA), is a non-profit organization, whose quest it is to create a pain free world using audible sound instruments. The launch will identify sites where this kind of therapy can be experienced and offer various ways that people can become involved in the campaign.
PAIN FREE LIVING PRACTITIONERS AND SITES
The launch of the campaign opens the doors for Sound Practitioners to begin their Pain Free Living studies as well as identifying other organizations or businesses nationwide that will become known as Pain Free Living Sites, where non-traditional pain relief techniques will be offered.
PAIN FREE LIVING BLOG
As of January 11th, ISTA will be collecting stories from people nationally and internationally that are having pain free experiences, both on a personal level and as practitioners. These will be posted on the Pain Free Living Blog to help document this ground-breaking campaign.
PRACTITIONERS SHARE PAIN RELIEF ALTERNATIVES
The Pain Free Living Campaign is designed to draw together sound practitioners with those who are looking for new approaches to pain relief and/or management and who are not satisfied with results or complications from the use of standard drug therapy. Many people are unaware of the alternate choices available and have no access to testimonials of those who are having great success.
THE PAIN FREE LIVING GOAL
The 2017 goal of the Pain Free Living Campaign is to touch 20,000 people through sound therapy sessions, educated conversation and compiling stores of our collective experiences as we embark on a new path for wellness. We hope to establish sites around the country for the continued use and success of sound alternatives. For more information on the campaign and how to get involved contact us here.
The Pain Free Living Campaign is an idea that was born from the vision of bringing a new paradigm of healing to our world. Humanity is suffering from unprecedented stress, chronic pain, drug addiction and a lack of knowledge about the alternative choices or how to find them.
- We must first educate people that they have a choice about their pathway to health; that alternative, complementary options are available and that they do indeed work.
- Secondly, we must produce the highest quality devices, protocols and education so the therapy provided is consistent and professional.
- Third, with the new success of the Cyma Ten protocols, most specifically the newly researched pain protocols, along with the effectiveness of tuning forks and singing bowls, it becomes even more important to get this information, the devices and the programs into the hands of as many people as possible.
- Fourth, the need for alternatives to drugs has never been greater. The need to educate people and offer them the alternatives before they get addicted has never been more important.
- This campaign can be the vehicle to work in a “grass roots” way to develop representatives across the United States; which can and will have a great impact on the future healthcare of the world.
- Our goal Is to reach 20,000 people in the first year, through educated conversation, actual sound therapy sessions, sharing of pain free stories on the blog, and creating jobs of the future and training therapists to fill them.
- We must provide high quality, alternative, complementary healthcare with consistent results that we can measure and document, to create a belief in a pain free world. With the completion of our goal and objectives, we will be able to witness this in our lifetime.
- Wear Pain Free buttons – start conversations about relieving pain with Sound
- Let people know how sound can relieve pain with tuning forks, singing bowls and the AMI750™
- Point people to istasounds.org for classes and practitioners
- Experience sound sessions with a) tuning forks, b) singing bows (meditations), c) Ami750™
- Become a Therapeutic Sound Practitioner (TSC) by becoming certified
- Submit your story of pain relief on our PFL Blog
- Hold parties to introduce people to Sound
Join us in the Pain Free Living Campaign! With all of you, this dream is possible!!
Help us reach OUR goal!
Here are the Top Ten Ways:
- Wear The Pain Free Living World button Click here to order
- Visit The Pain Free Living blog. Share Your Pain Free story! Click here to submit your story
- Raise Sound Therapy Industry Profile (i.e. Tweet, Video, Speak, Give Interviews, Write Articles, etcetera…)
Click here to contact us for more info on how to contribute
- Refer people you know to Sound Therapists
- Begin your Sound Therapy Education & Career with our TSC Certfication
- Organize Pain Free Living Parties with your AMI 750 device, singing bowl or tuning forks.
- Plan a Pain Free Living Sound Event in your area with other practitioners
- Forward Complete Pain Studies for the ISTA data base
(Don’t know how to do a pain study? Ask us how!)
- Encourage people to visit the websites www.cymatechnologies.com and www.istasounds.org
- Make a charitable contribution to further this campaign – see Donate button below.
For WOMEN VETERANS SOCIAL JUSTICE participants contact Kate Holland here
THANK YOU for joining us in our Pain Free Living Campaign!