Bringing Life into Harmony with Tuning Forks
Combining art, mathematics sacred geometry and music as it relates to your vibrational field.
ISTA’s tuning fork classes raise the bar for certification by offering students the ability to experience multiple sets of forks and how they can be used on and around the body to balance the body’s energetic system, to reduce stress and pain, and to ”Bring Life into Harmony with Tuning Forks”. This course is taught by a master teacher with more than 25 years of experience with tuning forks. You will be able to see through the eyes of a mathematician and musician the importance of incorporating this sound tool into your life.
ISTA is the only organization that teaches a large range of tuning fork sets and the only one that brings the different tunings, scales and music theory to the students.
“ONLINE LECTURES” and “IN CLASS” LEARNING AND EXPERIENCE
Listen to the online lectures on your own time, with the ability to listen again to these lectures for deeper understanding. Covering these subjects online allows more time for discussion and actual practical hands-on experience when we are together “in-class.” You will learn many techniques for delivering sounds both on and off the body. Information includes the 4 tuning systems that go back to the time of Plato.
Classes are held over 5 months, each class working with a different tuning system / set of forks, which include the following:
- Equal Temperament (Western music and the keyboard)
- Pythagorean Scale and the Circle of fifths (Using only the Perfect Fifth)
- The Just tuning system – (Harmonic and Scale 11 or whole number ratios)
- The Archytas tuning system (Newer tuning system beyond what is currently heard)
Scales (Tuning Forks):
- The Harmonic Spectrum, a Just scale, C=256
- The Perfect Fifth and the Perfect Fourth and the Otto forks
- The add-on forks to this scale for the Circle of Fifths, the Pythagorean Scale
- The add-on forks to this scale for the Fibonacci Series
- The Work of Jain108
- The Scale of 11– C=264, Just Scale
- Solfeggio forks and the scale that they belong.
- The work of David Hulse and Eileen McKusick
- The Genesis Fork, Work of Joseph Crane and GW Hardin
- And the Archytas tuning system
- The Cosmic Octave
- The Om forks, Earth Day, and Platonic Year frequencies
- Forks that resonate with the planets, sun, moon and earth
- System and frequencies can be used with your Natal Astrology
- Specialty forks includes:
- 7.83 Hz. Schumann Resonance forks
- I am that I am set (Moses Code)
- Golden Mean / Phi set
- Nerve Fork
- and more
Who should take this course?
- Anyone interested in utilizing tuning forks for themselves or others
- Anyone wanting to add tuning forks to their practice
- Anyone who is interested in music theory
- Energy and Vibrational Healers (i.e. Reiki and Touch for Health, aromatherapy, flower essences, etc.)
- Massage Therapist and other body workers
- And anyone interested in alternative healing modalities and pain management.
Can be incorporated with:
- Polarity therapy
- Sports rehabilitation
- You can use tuning forks and sound to experience deep levels of healing by bringing your body back to its fundamental pulse and by connecting you to your Authentic Life Rhythm.
- Provides instantaneous, deep state of relaxation
- Improves mental clarity and brain functioning
- Increases your level of physical energy and mental concentration
- Relieves stress by drawing your body into a centered space
Business aspects are included in this course:
- Information on setting up a practice
- How to work with a client
- What insurance and licenses may be needed
- Marketing yourself and your work
What will you be able to do when the course is completed?
- Help yourself, family, friends and clients
- Begin a tuning fork practice
- Add to your existing practice
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
Class Dates: Sat/Sun on May 23-24, June 20-21, July 18-19, Aug 15-16, Sept 19-20
Time: 10a-6p each day
3125 Presidential Parkway, Suite 300
Atlanta, Georgia 30340
Early Bird date is 3/31/2020– $1200
Super Deal date 3/15/2020 –$1100
Refunds are available (less a $55 processing fee) up to 21 days before the course start date.
Tuition Credit is transferable (less a $55 processing fee) to another participant up to 72 hours prior to course start date.
No credit or refund is available if you cancel after 21 days before the course start date; if you do not show up; or if you leave an event early for any reason.
No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
Previous Students and Graduates contact ISTA for your discount Code
Class Size Limited to 10 People
If there is space beginning April 1, 2020, single classes can be attended for a fee of 333.00 / class.
Sign up Now to Reserve Your Space
If you need financing you can look at Comerica Bank for a good rate